Submit a LinkSuggest a CategoryAboutHome
Custom Search

Reporting Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation of Adult and ...
Reports of Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation of an Adult or Child may be made to the Kansas Protection Report Center online at this website or by calling:

Program Administrators - Rehabilitation Services
Kansas City Region Jerry Leonard 8915 Lenexa Drive Overland Park, KS 66214 Phone: 913-826-7585 Email:

Wichita Region Contacts - Prevention and Protection Services
Listing of key staff; Name Business Phone Email Counties Served; Amy Cavallaro Assessment and Prevention Administrator: 316-321-4200 ext. 222:

Learning Center - Strategic Development, Faith Based and ...
The DCF Learning Center Library houses more than 2000 books, CD’s, VHS, DVD’s, games, training manuals and training magazines. Computer-based training programs ...

The Emergency Food Assistance Program ( TEFAP ) List of ...
Updated: January 2014 County Lead Organization Mailing Address TEFAP Distribution Address Contact Name Phone / Fax / E-mail Chautauqua Southeast KS

DCF - New Jersey
Pursuant to the Open Public Records Act (OPRA), email content is a matter of public record. mail should not be utilized for sending confidential information.

Latest news from Wichita, KS | The Wichita Eagle
Find the latest local, Kansas, national and world news from Wichita about crime, communities, education, environment, and more from The Wichita Eagle and

Grandmother of slain El Dorado girl disagrees with ruling ...
Grandmother of slain El Dorado girl disagrees with ruling that DCF can’t be held liable

LIEAP Frequently Asked Questions - Kansas
LIEAP Frequently Asked Questions 10-18-13 . Q1 How do I get in touch with . LIEAP Customer Service? A1 LIEAP Customer Service can b e reached at

In-Home Child Care Provider Enrollment - Kansas
ES-1652 Rev. 3-14 C-14 Page 1 In-Home Child Care Provider Enrollment Thank you for your interest in becoming a DCF child care provider for families ...

Copyright © 2006-2013, | Privacy Policy